We are excited to be part of the Saturday Drive-Up Asparagus Fest at CG Public House and Catering this weekend!
We’ll have our table set up in the parking lot, along with some other local vendors. To maintain social distancing, guests are asked to remain in their car and the vendors will sell items to you via car window. You just drive on through and purchase items from the comfort of your car. Take a look at the event page for all of the details!
We’re very excited to be offering some of our new menu items:
- Black Cocoa Cookie Sandwiches with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Funfetti Cookie Sandwiches with Vanilla Buttercream
- Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches with Peanut Butter Cream
- Brownie Petit Fours with Chocolate Ganache and Sea Salt
- Large Orange Almond Cake Donuts
- Rice Krispie Pops
- White Chocolate Raspberry Cake Cups
The event is on Saturdays from 11am-5pm. Please understand that we always try our best to estimate how many items to make for these events, but we sometimes sell out before the event end time. It can be very difficult for us to know how much to make. So basically what I’m trying to say is, if we sell out, please don’t yell at me. ?
Hope to see you drive up on Saturday!
DETAILS ON FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE for event page